Privacy & Cookies
This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the terms and conditions under which EPYSODE with registered address at 1093, 2nd Floor, 12th A Main Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore-38, India, a firm that currently operates the sales of the Epysode clothing brand in India, processes the personal data that you provide us while using the website www.epysode.in on smart phones, tablets or other mobile devices, software, digital media, storage medium, or functionalities related to the commercial brand Epysode in India.
When using the Platform, each time you provide us with or it is necessary for us to access any kind of information which, due to their characteristics, allow us to identify you, such as your name, surname, email address, billing or shipping address, telephone number, type of device or credit or debit card number, etc. (hereinafter, "Personal Data”), whether for purposes of browsing, purchasing our products or using our services or functionalities, you will be subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy, Use and Purchase Conditions and other documents cited therein (jointly "the Terms and Conditions") which are applicable at all times and should be reviewed to ensure you agree with them.
Collection of Personal Data for Processing Purposes
Please bear in mind that before using any of our services or functionalities, you must read this Privacy and Cookies Policy as well as the Terms and Conditions in the specific section regarding the service or functionality. In their section you can see if there are any specific conditions for use, or if they require specific processing of your Personal Data. The user (you) may choose not to provide certain Personal Data or withdraw the consent subsequently with respect to such Personal Data by sending a written intimation. However, not providing certain compulsory information or withdrawing the consent may mean that it will not be possible to manage your registration as a user or to use certain functionalities or services available through the Platform. The Personal Data provided by you will be collected and retained, on behalf of Epysode India, by the following:
- Epysode, 1093, 2nd Floor, 12th A Main Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore, India. Pin: 560038
- Payment Partner: PayU Payments Private Limited, Bestech Business Tower, 9th Floor, Sohna Rd, Tatvam Villas, Dhani, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana, India. Pin: 122004
You hereby guarantee that the Personal Data provided is true and exact, and agrees to report any change or modification thereto. If you provide us with the Personal Data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent for these details to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to Data Controllers or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
The Data Controllers, shall use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of the Platform. The Personal Data you provide us with shall be used to identify you as a Platform user, and to give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
- The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products you have acquired or any other contract with us through the Platform. In particular, you must bear the following in mind: i. If you choose the option to save your card, you shall expressly authorize us to process the indicated details to be used as necessary for its activation and development. The card's security code (CVV or CVC) shall only be used for making the purchase and shall not be subsequently stored or processed as part of the payment details. Consenting to the activation of this functionality means that your data will automatically appear in these fields when making future purchases, so you will not have to enter your details again for each new purchase as they will be considered as valid and in place. You can change or delete your cards at any time through the My Account section. We store and transmit your card details in accordance with the leading international standards of confidentiality and security for credit and debit cards. The use of this function may require you to change your access password for security reasons. Remember that security when using the Platform also depends on the correct use and storage of certain confidential codes.
- Contact you by email, telephone calls or SMS regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including Platform security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Attend and manage your requests made using the available customer service channels in relation to the Platform as well as monitoring the quality of our service.